We are so glad that you want to help Y-WE!
Support Y-WE, help equip our world-changing participants with necessary leadership skills, and make sure that our events run smoothly. We cannot do this without YOU!!
Fill out our volunteer application here to get started!
Here are the Top 5 ways we use volunteer help:
1. Preparing lunches for girls and mentors at our monthly Y-WE Lead meetings and helping with set-up and cleanup at our retreats or other events.
2. Help organize events, assist with marketing materials, and provide administrative help in our Y-WE Office in Seattle.
3. Outreach for in-kind donations of food and supplies and event sponsorship.
4. Provide transportation for youth and mentors to Y-WE events. You must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance, and you must pass a Washington State background check.
5. Help with our Ignite Dinner and/or other fundraising events. Contact Y-WE’s Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you have interest in one of the above areas or another idea of how you want to help, please contact Healthy Futures Program Coordinator, Coral Mercado, at email@example.com. We would be very pleased to talk to you about upcoming opportunities.
“I love volunteering with Y-WE! Seeing the girls grow and mature into confident young women is incredibly inspiring! In addition, the community of women and mentors has supported my own growth and provided me with my own role models. The inclusivity, warmth, and empowerment at Y-WE is unmatched!”