November 16th at the Seattle Rep
Free and Open to ANY teen girl who wants to give Y-WE a try!
Join us for a free amazing Y-WE Speak workshop at the Seattle Rep! You do not have to be enrolled in the Y-WE Speak program in order to attend. This event will give you a “taste” of the Y-WE Speak program. Please RSVP!
At Y-WE Speak, You Will Gain:
- Public speaking & performance skills–looks great on a resume and college application! (no experience necessary)
- Mentorship with amazing adult role models who will help you set and meet goals for your future
- Collaborative teamwork experience that will be relevant to any group project in your future
- Creative Writing, Narrative and literacy skills that will improve your written and verbal communication
The November 16th Taster will include:
- Q&A sessions with past participants, Y-WE mentors, and the Rep staff
- Creative theater and writing activities
- Videos and photos of last year’s Y-WE Speak show and information about the theme for this year’s show
- Mentorship activities with the awesome women who will be supporting the program all year
- Yummy Snacks and Beverages
The taster will offer you more information about our Y-WE Speak program. Come and experience the welcoming and supportive atmosphere at Y-WE and learn why you, your friends, your school…will benefit from being part of our community! Parents and guardians are welcome to join for all or part of the event. Mentors, staff, board members and alumni will all be there to answer your questions.
If you want to attend the taster, but you need help figuring out transportation to the event, please contact us. We are committed to making sure you can get there! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (509) 420-0123
Location: Seattle Repertory Theater 155 Mercer Street Seattle, WA
Date: November 16, 2013
If you want to attend either one of these tasters with Y-WE, please RSVP!
If you want to register for either one of our school-year programs, please fill out our easy online application.