- This event has passed.
Liberating our Boundaries
September 17, 2022 – September 18, 2022$350
Y-WE Presents “Liberating our Boundaries: A two-day workshop for adults.” When we are clear about our boundaries, it lays the foundation for mutual trust, care and accountability in our relationships. What histories are at the root of our boundary setting-styles & how do they inform our relationship to self & others? How do they serve as barriers or supporters of our own flourishing? After all, we need sustainable relationships to foster thriving communities & social movements. Join us September 17-18, 2022 for a re/generative two-day workshop at our new office to be in community & reconnect with ourselves as we dive deep into cultivating healthy boundaries. This weekend will incorporate juicy discussion, creativity, movement-based practices and more.
Who is this for:
- Those who are interested in learning about boundaries from a holistic standpoint (family influences, relationship to self, social/political influences, culture, power dynamics, intergenerational)
- People looking for like-minded community
- Those who want to learn from brilliant facilitators
- Those who are invested in healthy relationships & communication
- For folks who have a hard time saying no, accepting help, have a habit of over-giving, who often feel taken advantage of, who have a hard time viewing their own needs as important, who have a hard time with closeness or struggle with work/life balance for example
Saturday, September 17: 10AM – 3:30PM
Coffee, lunch, and snacks provided
Sunday, September 18: 12pm – 5:30pm
Snacks and happy hour provided
This is a fee-based program. Cost of participation will go towards covering programming like this for Y-WE youth.
Cost: $350 (Includes a Y-WE swag bag with Angela’s book!)
Sliding scale available: Please contact email@example.com.