Young Women Empowered’s main space is available to rent as a meeting or event space for groups of up to 50 people! Amenities include:
- 8 mid-sized rectangular tables and 50 chairs
- Staging space in the kitchen for food and beverages
- AV system with a projector, speakers, and microphones
- Coffee and tea service add-on available
- Two single-stall gender-neutral bathrooms (one ADA)
Proceeds from building rentals support Y-WE programs, which center BIPOC girls and gender expansive youth ages 13-19. You can learn more about our programs here. Thank you for your support!
Please click here for more info about available amenities and to view complete rental policies and guidelines.
Availability and Rates
Building availability is dependent on Y-WE’s program and activity schedule, and staff host availability. If your dates are flexible we suggest including several options when you fill out the rental inquiry form linked below. Rentable hours are from 8am-8pm. Earlier/later hours are negotiable on a case-by-case basis at an increased rate. Reservations can be made up to three months in advance.
- Monday-Thursday: $75 per hour
- Fridays-Sundays: $100 per hour
- Additional amenities are available for an added fee
As of the 23-24 school year, please note that the building is typically unavailable on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Availability on other days varies. .
To inquire about available dates, please complete this form. You will not be able to save it midway through- it must be completed in one session.
If you have any questions, please contact Indigo Magenta (they/them), Y-WE’s Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.