Your support helps equip our world-changing participants with necessary leadership skills, and makes Y-WE events run smoothly.
We cannot do this without YOU!
Fill out Y-WE’s volunteer application to get started!
Here some ways we use volunteer help:
- Provide transportation for youth and mentors to Y-WE events.
You must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance.
You must pass a Washington State background check.
- Provide administrative help in our Y-WE Office in Seattle.
- Outreach for in-kind donations of food and supplies and event sponsorship.
- Prepare lunches for young women and mentors at our monthly Y-WE Lead meetings and help with set-up and cleanup at our retreats or other events.
- Help with our Ignite Dinner and/or other fundraising events. Contact Y-WE’s Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Become a Volunteer
Are you interested in one of the above areas? Or do you have another idea of how you want to help? Please contact our Program Manager, Rae, at email@example.com!
I love volunteering with Y-WE! Seeing the girls grow and mature into confident young women is incredibly inspiring! In addition, the community of women and mentors has supported my own growth and provided me with my own role models.— Surya Kotha