Now taking place online June 29 – July 25!
Thank you for your interest in participating in Y-WE Create Reimagined! While our summer offerings will feel different this year, we are excited to offer 6-day intensives, weekly cohorts, drop-in programs, and one on one options on various creative topics. Below is a list of these program offerings.
Detailed descriptions, dates, and times of each program can be found on our Y-WE Create Program page, or you can register today!
6-day Create Intensives
- Week 1: Murals // Making // Mindfulness
- Week 2: The Avatars Guide to Surviving the Apocalypse
- Week 3: Jewelry as Embellishment
- Week 4: What’s my STYLE?
- BIPOC Hands on the Land at Marra Farm
- Nature Art and Journaling
- Creating Your Artistic Practice: Learning from Tarot & Other Artists
- Empowered Outdoors
- Hands on the Land at Marra Farm
- Quarantine Kitchen at Noon on Wednesdays
- Verses, Vibes & Deep Dives at 5 on Fridays
- 1 on 1 Academic Support
At this camp I learned that I can make things! People should listen and hear what I have to say. I am powerful in my own ways and I need to own it and stop doubting myself.— Y-WE Create Youth